thinking of selling ss

sswolfpac

starting to think of selling my ss. has 140,000 miles on it and things starting to break more often and costs alot to fix,i love truck but in long run thinking suv,its an 03 ,she needs a paint job and new fender passenger side , not sure how much I can get but just a thought ,

was saying not sure how much i would get on a sale where truck is old and high miles

look it up in the blue book, these days a lot of people don't exactly have the cash in hand to say give you like 14k and credit unions and banks are hesitant to give a buyer a loan because of the age and mileage of the truck try craigslist it should get some attention or just put a for sale sign on it with your number and info and somebody is bound to be interested in it, best of luck

George

considering the year and mileage. and your also saying it needs paint a fender. i would say reasonably you would be getting in the single digits.

from a buyers stand point right out of the hole your looking ~2-3K minimum probably more for paint plus whatever other body work it needs. thats before the buyer even gets into basic maint. for me to buy a car in that condition the deal must be sweet.

so book value is what 10-11? you would be in the 6-8 range at most for most buyers. not bashing your truck just talking real world numbers. KBB / NADA are for dreamers and dealers.

considering the year and mileage. and your also saying it needs paint a fender. i would say reasonably you would be getting in the single digits.

from a buyers stand point right out of the hole your looking ~2-3K minimum probably more for paint plus whatever other body work it needs. thats before the buyer even gets into basic maint. for me to buy a car in that condition the deal must be sweet.

so book value is what 10-11? you would be in the 6-8 range at most for most buyers. not bashing your truck just talking real world numbers. KBB / NADA are for dreamers and dealers.

Agreed. I was going to say around $10k for the same reason.

was washing my truck today and a guy complemented the truck and he said same thing if u buy new one u start all ova again your truck paid off , figure mayb 2k to get decent paint job and she good as new , u r right will probably keep her n just fix her up

was washing my truck today and a guy complemented the truck and he said same thing if u buy new one u start all ova again your truck paid off , figure mayb 2k to get decent paint job and she good as new , u r right will probably keep her n just fix her up

2k won't get you a decent paint job..... ok maybe at macco but 2k will barely cover materials.....