Bose amp issues

gt032v

Alright about 6 months ago I noticed my radio would occasionally not put any sound out. Happened a few times and eventually all sounds quit. No chimes, no noise while the radio was on and turned up. I did a little searching and figured it was my factory amp that went out. I read about our trucks having the bose connector at the back of the factory CD player. I read we also have the connection for the trucks that aren't equipped with Bose. So I switched connertors and the radio and chimes work. They're just quiet even if you turn the radio all the way up. So I'm just running off the CD player. No big deal until get another amp. Yesterday I plugged in the amp I bought from a member on here and I switched back to what I assume is the Bose connector at the back of the CD player. The radio won't even power on now and I don't have any chimes either. Does anyone have the schematic for this Bose nonsense? Or can anyone point me in the right direction? It's possible I have 2 bad amps but I don't think that's the problem. Also the 6 disk CD player is jammed. Not sure if that would affect anything.

The green plug is for XM/Onstar, has nothing to do with bose. The white plug does all the normal radio functions. I agree that you having 2 dead amps would be slim to none. Do you know anyone with a similar truck/radio you could swap in to check?