Green plug under seat

I bought a SSS on monday, 97k miles. Been in an accident. Looks good from outside but whatever shop rebuilt it did a half arse job (plan on fixing in the future)

But to my problem, my heated seats dont work, both seats. Hit the button lights come on then go right back off. Both sides. Looked under the seat (driver) and found this green plug not plugged in, and hoping this may be the issue. But i cant find the other end of this plug... pass side is plugged in but lazy to pull the seat. May have to but seeing if i can get a quick reply here. Pic for reference. Ive got the seat out and on my work bench fishing around for the other end with no luck yet.

9D51E517-1098-4A61-8034-991055830BB6_zps

Yes the way the circuit is designed it needs to be plugged in for them to work. What it is doing right now is correct. I wonder if they replaced the seat bottom with a non heated version for some reason? Either way get it plugged in and it may work. You may find you have another issue once you get the bottom element. Make sure there is one in the driver seat back as well and while it is apart check to make sure you don't have a broken element.