Intimidator Tailgate Spoilers

Aldofashow

I can't remember in which forum I saw a thread about these wings but they said they weren't the best quality out there.... if I remember right a guy bought one and he wasn't very happy with it that he ended up returning it and going with a fiberglass wing instead.. like I said I can't remember where nor I have had an experience with these polyurethane wings....so who knows

I've tryed the fiberglass one and it fit like shit sent it back to the guy that made it and got it back and it still fit like shit and when I expressed my honest opinion a lot of guys bashed me like I was doing something wrong so I got rid of it and got the oem one it was made out of polyurethane and fit perfectly without any issues so it obviously wasn't anything I was doing Wrong.

I'm not sure how these fit at all but if I was gonna buy another one not being oem I would try these first I haven't seen anyone try these yet but for under 200 your at half of what I payed for an unpainted oem one that nowadays are next to impossible to find I was hoping it would be closer to the oem spec compared to the fiberglass ones that I already know are not even halfway to oem spec.

Any Guinea Pigs looking to see what this guy has to offer LoL

I also have been ISO an OEM wing but no luck yet.... but if these are better quality than the fiberglass and if anyone has any experience with one of these please let us know.. id probably go this route if they're better than fiberglass one..

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

those are like 1/4 the price of the oem ones so i wouldn't expect the quality to be perfect. with the right body / paint guy im sure it would come out pretty good for the average person. if i still had my truck id definitely try it out.

I've seen this guy on instagram before but he makes them out of fiberglass instead. However this wing looks different, have you guys seen it yet?

https://www.instagram.com/p/BM9zyuJhZQC/

It resembles the cresspo wing but is built in more of the style of the Intimidator SS. What do you guys think about it? :ohmy:

Edited by Thing1 (see edit history)