Holy low miles Batman!

EXGM

This truck was for sale on Autotrader by a private seller and he was asking in the 20's, I remember because it had 7k on it. Guess he gave up and sold to the dealer, wonder hiw much the original owner made out with? Theres also an ISS for sale in Iowa I believe has just over 31k and they're wanting $28k I think it was.

that drivers seat sure dont look like 7k. being how easy it is to lower miles on these trucks i find most of these hard to believe. cool truck tho if its really that low it belongs in a garage on a tender.

Right!? The truck has had 4 owners already. Seems like she's being passed around as a cash cow!

I call BS on this!!!! It's easy to get a cluster from a junkyard with that low of miles.. People in Cali do it all the time when they are about to sell their trucks... Sucks but it's the truth

And like they said before that seat does not have 7000 miles on it maybe more like 70,000miles lol

my old SS had like 4 car fax records its entire 7 years with me. besides registration renewals and inspection if you do your own maint its very easy to just have the cluster re programmed every time before you renew the reg or inspection