Intimidator SS OEM grill

Intimidator 06

Should be part # 19122337 for the black grille w/silver inserts the Intimidator SS uses

Richard

I went to my local dealership a couple of months ago and the guy could find them he told me it be best if I had a vin#. But I will try this part #19122337

I have been looking around for one and is discontinued what if found out is they us the same grill for some 2006 v6 models.

I'm still looking for one if someone has one laying around or wants to sell the original p.m or just the gray inserts.

15276048 --THIS is the 2006/07 gloss black painted OEM grill with black mesh, I ordered mine about a month or 2 ago for less than $450 shippped..

19122337---THIS is the 06/07 grille with SILVER mesh that WAS available at the time I ordered mine for around $600 shipped

Bump anyone has 1 or know where I can get 1?

There is one dealer left in the world that has one according to the locator... I can't vouch that the part number given above is correct.

nonfavorite.pngDON SHETLER BUICK-CHEVROLET

(CROWLEY, LA)

LET JAY JAY MURRAY HELP YOU WITH ALL YOUR GM PARTS NEEDS! 337-783-6537. (FAX) 337-783-2776

(337) 783-6537

Edited by EXGM (see edit history)