Newbe from around Bedford Pa area

Volcom7114

Hello everyone, New to this forum. I've had my SSS for a few months now and I'm deff loving the truck. Don't see many "sport trucks" around my area at all so it's nice there is a forum for us. :jester: Here are a few photos of my truck which is an 03 that only had 85,140 miles on it when I picked it up and has never had any upgrades or anything done to it other than taken care of.

post-28496-0-32549800-1475068002_thumb.jpg

post-28496-0-78568000-1475068011_thumb.jpg

Thanks guys! She's in need of new tires due to a bad wheel bearing that seemed to have went unnoticed by the previous owner. So any thoughts on a good all season tire? I do like in Pa where the snow flys. Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I drove my truck in snow once just to see how it would do. (Mine is an 03 AWD too). The truck had OEM Eagles on it, the snow was about 5 inches deep and wet. I had to work fairly hard to get it to break loose. I don't think that I would buy all season's BUT the real answer is daily driver, (Which I have).

I waited too long to buy a DD. (The truck is just too much fun to drive and I just kept putting it off).

I can say that I wish that I had bought a DD when my truck had 50 or 60K on it.

I live in the south, (Thank God), and we don't see snow more than about once every three years or so and no salt on the roads. If I lived in a heavy snow with salt state I would have had a DD from day one.

I would agree! I am an engineer and machinist and work from home so I'm lucky to put 2000 miles a year on anything I own and so the truck will be my DD lol I'm not one to let anything sit (wish I was) and your right the truck is a ton of fun to drive, my two boys ages 5 and 9 love the thing and are always begging for me to "open it up daddy" that will put a smile on anyone's face but maybe grandma lol. Now it is parked in my garage so it's not sitting out in the weather. :)

I can't afford another car right now as we are adding onto our house and I'm paying off the wife's college (so much for the boys going lol) wish I could!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk