Totaled my 03SSS

4280SSS

So my insurance said there was too much damage to be fixed. They're going to total it out, which ill be buying back from them. My engine and transmission are perfect condition. What single cabs can I put them in?

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Sorry to hear about your bad luck. You can fit the engine into almost any full size, along with supporting control module, etc. (Part of the beauty of Chevy/GM "interchangeabillity"). The trans has a tailshaft housing for AWD. You'll either have to change that housing, do an AWD build, or go with a 2WD tranny.

I don't know of you're interested, but I have a single cab 06 z71 4x4 I was building a clone with. I'm selling it, but it has a low mile ls6, magnacharger, and built 4l80e. You could install your transfer case and front diff to have the full time awd. I have all the cladding and interior too. Let me know if you want more info.

Sorry to hear about your bad luck. You can fit the engine into almost any full size, along with supporting control module, etc. (Part of the beauty of Chevy/GM "interchangeabillity"). The trans has a tailshaft housing for AWD. You'll either have to change that housing, do an AWD build, or go with a 2WD tranny.

Nice, well I been looking for a single cab 4x4. Will the 4x4 still work fine after the swap?

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk