In Search of Original SS Rims

ChevySS_MCIS

Hello. I currently own a 2006 Silverado Intimidator SS Dale Earnhardt Edition and I am in search of one chrome original rim as a replacement. I recently scraped a curb and damaged the driver side rear wheel. The other 3 are in good condition. Let me know if anyone has one lying around or possibly multiple. Please pass the word along. Thank you.

Edited by ChevySS_MCIS (see edit history)

Hello. I currently own a 2006 Silverado SS Dale Earnhardt Edition and I am in search of one original SS rim as a replacement. I recently scraped a curb and damaged the driver side rear wheel. The other 3 are in good condition. Let me know if anyone has one lying around or possibly multiple. Please pass the word along. Thank you.

Depending on the damage there are companies that repair aluminum wheels, some are even mobile and can come to you. We used one when I was at the dealer for used cars.

Correct. Yes I do have the chrome wheels on my truck. I should have specified that. Thank you Richard. They have the outer chrome and inside cast iron.

And EXGM I have been searching around for repair shops but the curb broke off a small piece of the outer rim.

• 11 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...