Which SS should I purchase?

kyle's v

So, I'm looking into purchasing another SS truck ''maybe'' What are good prices for these two trucks? Both trucks were garage kept and as close to excellent as you would find for the year and miles!

2003 Arrival blue 74k miles

2006 Red 72k miles all options with sunroof

The way I see these trucks its all a matter of how much youre willing to pay.

They are becoming more and more rare, and for the mileage, it doesn't get better than that.

I paid a pretty penny for mine when I got it, and it was more than I was hoping for, but at the time, I wanted something completely stock, awd, under 100k miles, and as new as I could get it. Sure there were better cheaper deals, but it wasn't what I wanted exactly, and thus I had to pay up lol.

If you don't buy it, someone else will, and at this point its a matter of which you like best.

06. RWD is much more fun

X2. I have a red 06 and LOVE mine!! Plus there is less to go wrong. I know guys love the awd but front diffs are weak. Not a matter of if.....it will need to be rebuilt at some point.

Edited by EXGM (see edit history)

So, I'm looking into purchasing another SS truck ''maybe'' What are good prices for these two trucks? Both trucks were garage kept and as close to excellent as you would find for the year and miles!

2003 Arrival blue 74k miles

2006 Red 72k miles all options with sunroof

Where are these trucks listed??

If I decide not to purchase I'll post up the information. I had a bad experience before posting links up on a forum of something I was looking to purchase. Someone snatched a deal out from under me more less..

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk

I was wondering the same thing. I like to look at nice low mile trucks. Post up once you decide which one you buy. I would be curious to look at the ads.

If I decide not to purchase I'll post up the information. I had a bad experience before posting links up on a forum of something I was looking to purchase. Someone snatched a deal out from under me more less..

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk

I feel you bro I wasn't trying to steal your deal just wanted the one you weren't going to pick lol

I love my 06, mine has a sunroof as well and seem much harder to find. The 06 does have a much better rear end (14 bolt instead of 10 bolt) and has a 4L65 trans vs the 4L60. 06 will already have electric fans also. If price is irrelevant than it comes down to preference.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I love my 06, mine has a sunroof as well and seem much harder to find. The 06 does have a much better rear end (14 bolt instead of 10 bolt) and has a 4L65 trans vs the 4L60. 06 will already have electric fans also. If price is irrelevant than it comes down to preference.

unless someone changed the trans to a 4L60 the 03 will also have a 4L65 in it too.

all ss came with the 65e