GateKeeper tailgate anti-theft HouTX brand new

someotherguy

[sOLD] - moved quick over on PT.net

When 1Fastbrick was getting ready to bring me the SS I bought from him, he mentioned these and got me thinking about it. I didn't realize he would be able to get one so quickly before making the trip so I ordered 2 of them...I go out to put it on both trucks and realize his already had one installed!

So I've got an extra, new-in-the-package, GateKeeper. For those not familiar this is a thick curved steel bracket that bolts in around your passenger side tailgate hinge with an allen head bolt, to keep someone from simply lifting your tailgate off and booking with it. Installs in literally a couple minutes, all you do is take one of your tailgate bolts out and put this bracket and allen head bolt on. Way better than what we used to do back in the day with a hose clamp.

The pair cost me $60 shipped, I'll sell my spare one for $25 to anyone Houston local willing to drive out to the NW side (Cypress near Katy) Or if you want it shipped, $30 (pretty much what you'll pay from anywhere selling them.)

Fits any GMT800 Silverado/Sierra, but think about how much it would cost you to replace the tailgate on your SS or even worse on an Intimidator SS. Cheap insurance against someone just being able to grab and go.

Pic swiped off their site; the actual part has the flat area coming all the way to the end over the bolt head.

GM%20GK%20Install.jpg

Richard

SOLD SOLD SOLD

Edited by someotherguy (see edit history)

• 2 weeks later...