ISO 2006 Silver Birch Silverado SS In Michigan

adambauer

Yeah that doesn't look bad. 06s are hard to find.... I'm always looking and they seem hard to come by compared to the other years. I'm always shocked but I guess I shouldn't be surprised with people on Craigslist. In one pic it looks like he has a dirty Kleenex on the center console. People if your trying to sell you clean the hell out of it and make it look nice not snap a couple of quick pics with dirty floor mats and all your junk inside..... End of rant. Lol.

After looking closer I'm not so sure about this ad. First picture the truck looks like it has black brake ducts in the front and no license plate. One picture looks like it was at a new car auto show and the pictures of a Texas truck has a front license plate.... Hmm.

Edited by EXGM (see edit history)

I think the black brake duct pic, and the car show pic, are "example" pics, because he couldn't bother taking some decent shots of it. Looks like there's a chunk missing out of the top front corner of the drivers door cladding, and the front bumper it at a weird angle compared to the fender.

Yeah that doesn't look bad. 06s are hard to find.... I'm always looking and they seem hard to come by compared to the other years. I'm always shocked but I guess I shouldn't be surprised with people on Craigslist. In one pic it looks like he has a dirty Kleenex on the center console. People if your trying to sell you clean the hell out of it and make it look nice not snap a couple of quick pics with dirty floor mats and all your junk inside..... End of rant. Lol.

After looking closer I'm not so sure about this ad. First picture the truck looks like it has black brake ducts in the front and no license plate. One picture looks like it was at a new car auto show and the pictures of a Texas truck has a front license plate.... Hmm.

Haha! I hear ya on cleaning your vehicle up if you are going sell it. Drives me crazy.

Good eye on the pictures...you never know with these craigslist ads. So many shady people out there. I'm looking for a nice '03/'04 AWD in arrival blue. So I usually look daily. I'm in Michigan also and I remembered this one popping up. So I thought I'd share. Guess we won't know unless he calls the guy to get the story. Thought I found my truck on there the other day...until I called the guy. Yeah, not paying $14500 for a 200k mile beat down, rusty truck with just a "few issues". Ha!

Sunroofs came in '05 and beefer transmission before '06 just sayin

Isn't 05 when they started allowing you to downgrade the interior to cloth, and dont the AWD trucks have a beefier trans because they're AWD? Did the 06 and 07 sss have a 4l60 or a 4l65 in them?

Correct sort of..... 05s mid year you could get cloth. The 06 and 07s had the 4L65 but starting in mid 05 with 2wd you got the larger rear end with drum brakes on the back.

yes if options say M32 that was 4L65 and all 05s were upgraded bigger rear end, bigger drive shaft even disc brakes were upgraded to tahoe size i believe..

I forgot that part. Your right the fronts got the slightly larger disc's from the sport utilities. It's 1inch larger with a twin pot caliper.