Sway Bar...

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Read closer... Ships from manufacture...

I called every company that still listed it for sale and had them check there inventory. No one had it in stock any where but said they would check with the manufacture. It's been discontinued since like 2010 or 2011.

I have personally been to Hotchkis and spoke with them in person as well as had several phone conversations. They have no interest in bringing it back.

Damn

Let's get a list of dudes willing to get them.

Put me on it.

Damn

Let's get a list of dudes willing to get them.

Put me on it.

You realize $615 X 25 units = $15,375??? Now, there was a small discount. I don't remember the exact cost but it has to be paid up front before they would even order material to build them.

Then It would be at least 1- 2 months month out from when they actually start production...

Some one would then have to pick up and store all 25 units until they sold.

And lets not forget shipping isn't cheap these days either... If I had to guess I would say at least $100

https://www.ebay.com/itm/182237237365

Here's one get the pro comp shock mounts and an exhaust clamp and your in business it made a hugh difference and for the price of what they usually cost for a swaybar kit you really can't go wrong for the ending cost installed

Just get a sway bar from a suburban and fit it to your truck I did and it clears the t/A cover695dbfdb853ed9bbeac00443681925c6.jpg

Has anyone done this mod that has a corsa or magnaflow exhaust. Based on the picture I wonder about exhaust clearance. I think that is why some on here want the hotchkiss as it mount in front of the axle vs behind.

That's a good question as mine is exiting before the rear passenger tire

Maybe sometime if you wouldn't mind measuring how far back the end links go from the axle so we can see if it will clear. I have a custom dual exhaust that the previous owner installed. I worry about clearence.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/182237237365

Here's one get the pro comp shock mounts and an exhaust clamp and your in business it made a hugh difference and for the price of what they usually cost for a swaybar kit you really can't go wrong for the ending cost installed

Ouch! That's expensive for a budget mod... I have 3 of those. I would sell for less than what he wants if any on in the CA area wants one. Hell for his price I will throw in the clamps and new poly bushing kit.

It was just the first one that popped up on the eBay search local salvage yards only charge like $40 if you remove it yourself it was snowing when I got mine and the hassle of playing in the snow to search for one and get it wasn't worth searching to me the extra money I payed on eBay was well worth it shipped to your door step I payed $110 for mine and I'd do it again without hesitation.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...