Possible ProCharger special offering

Trav_450R

Could an admin contact me? I'm a ProCharger dealer and would like to see about putting a special offer on this page for these trucks, with permission granted.

Thanks!

Travis

Sent from my XT1093 using Tapatalk

they don't?

You, the OP, or anyone else who knows for sure can correct me if I'm wrong, but I didn't think the Prochargers came with the injectors, pump, tune... basically everything needed to install the and go play. I've been wrong before though, so if I am, I apologize.

You, the OP, or anyone else who knows for sure can correct me if I'm wrong, but I didn't think the Prochargers came with the injectors, pump, tune... basically everything needed to install the and go play. I've been wrong before though, so if I am, I apologize.

I honestly don't know either. I seriously thought they came with everything need but I could be wrong

Every pro charger I've installed has come with everything needed to turn key even the base systems.

Yep, either 100% bolt on, or available as a "tuner kit" which doesn't come with the fuel system parts or handheld tuner.

Sorry fellas I've been pretty busy here lately, I finally did make my first ProCharger sale Saturday... only took a year of being a dealer ha. I'll go over the list and message a few of those guys and get a group decision. I don't want to step on anybody's toes, turf or whatever else

Thanks for the confirmation on availability. I'd love to have one, but with the work situation right now, I'll have to wait for a couple years until the truck is paid off, and then either put that money in a pot to save up for one, or go the financing route.

• 1 month later...

Well I still haven't gotten a reply from Mervz... so I guess just message me with what you're looking for and I'll get you some information. For the meantime until a admin contacts me...