No longer a fan...

Trav_450R

As the title says... I'm not longer a fan of these trucks...

I'm finally an owner. Picked this Arrival Blue up two Fridays ago, and have been in absolute love ever since. $11,000 for 123k miles... has a custom grind comp cam, ls7 lifters, beehive springs, Circle D 3000 stall and Pacesetter long tubes.

I've already got a TBSS intake that I need a TB and injectors

e54c077a55cad4dcfa7e4fed9fe46279.jpg

Sent from my XT1093 using Tapatalk

Thanks fellas. Been a long time coming! Now to hunt for the hard to find CK948 wheels to put on this

Welcome from Olathe, KS! Beautiful truck, congrats!

Hell yeah, I'm from Pittsburg but I venture up to KC from time to time. We'll have to meetup at KC nights if they still have those

Thanks fellas. Been a long time coming! Now to hunt for the hard to find CK948 wheels to put on this

Hell yeah, I'm from Pittsburg but I venture up to KC from time to time. We'll have to meetup at KC nights if they still have those

Good choice. A sharp wheel. Back in the day when I worked for the general I did some stuff with accessories. That was the most popular wheel out of the accessory wheels they offered at the time. I still scratch my head why they discontinued that style. It was my favorite. I'm still a fan of 20s perfect amount of tire and rim. I don't like anything bigger crappy ride and if you hit a big enough pothole the larger rims are toast.

Good choice. A sharp wheel. Back in the day when I worked for the general I did some stuff with accessories. That was the most popular wheel out of the accessory wheels they offered at the time. I still scratch my head why they discontinued that style. It was my favorite. I'm still a fan of 20s perfect amount of tire and rim. I don't like anything bigger crappy ride and if you hit a big enough pothole the larger rims are toast.

I agree they are my favorite as well, I seen some on eBay just the wheels no tires, lugs nuts or center caps for $995 and they want another $130 for shipping... I think I'll hunt around before hitting that "Buy Now"