I'm back

I was a member on here back in 2008. I forgot my old info.. I had a black 2006 Silverado ss. I ended up losing the truck due to severe financial problems.. hit rock bottom got back on my feet 2 years ago. Been searching for a sss in good shape but couldn't find nothing. So I ended up ordering and getting a 2015 6.2 LTZ Silverado crew cab standard bed 2 wheel drive nht. I've had it for almost a year. And from what I have searched my truck is 1 of 1..

post-28228-0-82595500-1464564340_thumb.jpg

post-28228-0-68757800-1464574553_thumb.jpg

Edited by Silver ice 6.2 (see edit history)

I've done a little work to it so far.. color matched the front, Billet grills, 2014 gmc all terrain no step bumper, and did my own version of a gm borla exhaust. Under the hood afe gt2 momentum intake, escalade engine cover with a bow tie logo. And of course the 24 inch tbss replicas. I've called and emailed factory reproductions.. but they won't make the 24's from the sss...

I have the same set up but I got the Denali. Love it and it's a freaking beast. I got that baby to 140 mph and let off idk how much faster it would have gone and that's with big ass wheels and tires.. Welcome back

I have the same set up but I got the Denali. Love it and it's a freaking beast. I got that baby to 140 mph and let off idk how much faster it would have gone and that's with big ass wheels and tires.. Welcome back

Thanks.. yeah these new 6.2 with the 8 speed is perry impressive.. what ratio are you in the back? 3:23? I ordered my truck how I wanted.. I wanted the 3:42 so I choose to get the nht package..

Thanks.. yeah these new 6.2 with the 8 speed is perry impressive.. what ratio are you in the back? 3:23? I ordered my truck how I wanted.. I wanted the 3:42 so I choose to get the nht package..

Got the 3.42 also.. I get some great fuel mileage as well. I can get between 21 and 24 on the highway and get 500 miles out of a tank. Not to mention it's a feeling rocket for nothing really being done to it.