New truck

Black6spdz

Some of you may or may not know but my previous turbo silverado burned basically to the ground about a year ago. The truck made its best pass to date at 10.18 with a slipping trans in 2nd gear. The truck only went 134mph and went 138mph earlier in the day on less boost. Since this time I have been driving a turbo lifted Sierra. I have decided a lifted truck is not for me and purchased a rust free 2003 SS that needs a little work. Glad to be back into one of the trucks and a part of the community again.

Depends if it sells with the sierra. This truck will be getting some form of boost. I will not be going 9s lol, I am confident my previous truck would have with more seat time and a fresh trans. 3 passes total with drag radials and a 2 step was not enough for me to get it completely figured out. This truck will probably end up with a turbo 12ish lbs of boost a 4l80 and converter. My last truck at that level was 100% reliable and ran mid high 11s. This truck will be a daily driver.

Depends if it sells with the sierra. This truck will be getting some form of boost. I will not be going 9s lol, I am confident my previous truck would have with more seat time and a fresh trans. 3 passes total with drag radials and a 2 step was not enough for me to get it completely figured out. This truck will probably end up with a turbo 12ish lbs of boost a 4l80 and converter. My last truck at that level was 100% reliable and ran mid high 11s. This truck will be a daily driver.

Why fuel economy did you see out if the truck that ran 11's? Just curious.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Thanks guys, for mileage the truck still got pretty close to stock as long as you stayed out of boost. The converter hurt mileage in town more than anything. but it would still get 15 or 16 on a trip.

• 4 weeks later...