Edelbrock E Force

Does anyone have any experience or recommendations on the Edelbrock E Force supercharger? I like the way it appears to be factory-like when installed but don't know anything about its reliability or performance. Thanks.

Edited by essess (see edit history)

It's a eaton tvs 2300 supercharger so it's very similar to the Magnacharger L8ERBRO has on his truck. It's just Edelbrock's version. I was looking into them before I did my turbo. I saw some ls3 guys doing them in some Camaro's when I was trying to research them and the people who had them seemed pretty happy with them. From what I remembered reading the Edelbrock had a little more low end power than the maggies but the maggies made more power up top giving them better max power numbers. That was on ls3's though, I don't know of anyone putting one on a lq9.

I have one on my 6.2 denali and really like it, power is instant and keeps pulling to the rev limit. just accelerating very gently from a stop light its already making boost. My only complaint is its too quiet :thumbsdown: Some might like that, and to be honest Im starting to as well, after always driving my Procharged SSS.