thoughts and opinion's

liftedssguy

The NorCal prerunner is a great and fun looking truck. I don't like to see limited production SSS trucks modded in that direction but it's your truck and your money so have at it.

Here's a thread on coilover conversions for the front of our trucks.

http://www.silveradoss.com/forums/topic/85733-99-07-4wd-front-coilover-conversion/

i spoke with a guy at jd fabrications (leader of build on ther awd long travel truck) and he said they didnt really do anything at all with upgrading the transfer case on ther build so i dont anticipate having to do it either,both diffs are being swapped out to eaton trutracs when i have the time and of course the tranny will be swapped out in due time as well monster makes a nice upgrade for not to much money so no worries in that department

The NorCal prerunner is a great and fun looking truck. I don't like to see limited production SSS trucks modded in that direction but it's your truck and your money so have at it.

Here's a thread on coilover conversions for the front of our trucks.

http://www.silveradoss.com/forums/topic/85733-99-07-4wd-front-coilover-conversion/

i actually did come across this thread some time ago and id find it useful however i would still be limited on travel with the stock control arms but thanks anyways

I wouldn't run a monster transmission there's better transmission companies that make a reliable transmission I've only heard bad things about monster great advertising just never heard anything good about them.