Looking to lower my SSS

Nillest

New to lower my truck, i was wondering what the best kit is and the best wheel/tire setup when lowering my truck. Its currently at it stock height, also looking into buying wheels and tires, need to know what is the best offset for wheels to get.

I prefer Belltech parts, but DJM makes some great parts too. Go with Belltech Street Performance Shocks anyway you go though. You will not regret it. As for rims, almost everyone here is going to tell you go SS or TBSS 22inch reps. You can go anyway you want, but on an SS, its hard to beat the look.

I prefer Belltech parts, but DJM makes some great parts too. Go with Belltech Street Performance Shocks anyway you go though. You will not regret it. As for rims, almost everyone here is going to tell you go SS or TBSS 22inch reps. You can go anyway you want, but on an SS, its hard to beat the look.

you know what offset would be the best with the 22in wheels?

Best? Coil over conversion and some custom made billet wheels. Atomic makes brackets to run coil overs in the front which drastically improves ride quality and handling, then get some shackles and hangers for the rear.

Edited by 1BAD2K (see edit history)

Yes it will but you can adjust my kit 2-3 in front and 3-4 in rear so can get it to fit well if yiu so the 285 45 22

thanks man. been a big help, most likely will be buying the wheels soon as well. and when i get the money the djm kit.