Big brother going too far this time....

EXGM

Lmao. This will never fly. Nobody will follow those rules. Just another scare tactic.

I agree. SEMA will put up a fight. It's nice to see our out of touch politicians working on things that really mater but ignoring real issues like balencing the budget or sky rocketing healthcare... Which is why I hate all politicians.

There is already a petition going around. Be sure and sign it as well as pass it around so others can as well.

https://www.change.org/p/president-of-the-united-states-prevent-the-epa-from-banning-vehicle-modification

I'm in....

So you mean two dudes can buttfnck each other and get married, and I can't modify a vehicle. BS

I'm in....

So you mean two dudes can buttfnck each other and get married, and I can't modify a vehicle. BS

lmaoooooo hahaha true story.. I mean just take away a hobby half this country is into and make all tuners and speed shops and performance companies lose their jobs

Well I don't see anything coming out of this.

The Supreme Court just ruled against the EPS's new coal rules, and they are going to be deciding soon whether or not the EPA even has the right to create all these new rules.

The EPA was established to enforce environmental rules regulations that were passed by congress (clean air act, clean water act, etc...), but over the last 40 years they have slowly become more and more powerful and now they create there own rules without the consent of congress, yet no one has done anything about it. It frustrates me because I use to work in the environmental field and I could see the rediculousness of the EPA's power.