starting part out

novahaulic

Parting out black 03 SS cab with grey interior It was a theft recovery. (Cab only)

GO TO MY GALLERY, PARTS FOR SALE TO SCROLL THREW WHAT IS AVAILABLE. IF IT DOES NOT HAVE A PRICE AND YOU ARE INTERESTED MAKE AN OFFER. I LOWERED THE PRICE ON SEVERAL THINGS TO CLEAR MY SHOP OUT.

THE CAB IS ON A SKID AND CAN BE MOVED TO A DIFFERENT TRAILER VERY EASILY IF YOU NEED THE CAB.

I was not able to test any of the items due to the cab being off the frame and the harness being cut outside firewall.

If there is something that you need and I don't have it listed just ask and if I have it I will shoot you a price. CAB PARTS ONLY

I look up what parts have been bringing and try to price comparable to a little lower. If I find that I am to high I will adjust down the road.

If you think I am to high on price make a reasonable offer, worst I can say is no. I have the cab on a skid and will sell it as a complete shell with doors and glass, or separate doors and glass after interior is stripped out. (Southwest MO)

Following Items are sold: heater control, ss dash panel, door to dash harnesses, seat harness, steering wheel buttons, drivers side mirror, glove box assembly, DS pillar trim with tweeter, rear view mirror, headlight switch, rear seat,sun visors, overhead console, all xm components, stereo antenna, drivers door latch,

Components still available: Cab with doors and glass (except drivers rear door glass) interior panels, rear door cladding with brackets, ss cluster, passenger mirror, window controls, heated seat controls, dash cover, steering column bare, stereo (buttons worn), dash oh shit handle, seats and console (would like to sell as set), carpet and pad, column parts, steering wheel without buttons, complete HVAC system unbolted from firewall and slid out, Brake booster and prop valve, dash skeleton, dash crash bar, body control module, OnStar module, Onstar wiring and antenna, overhead wiring harness, rear seat belts,I have the column clock spring and harness assembly as well. I took it apart and the ribbon is not broken. I re centered it and zip tied it. I can't guarantee it since I have no way of testing it but it looked ok.

I am sure there are things I cannot think of right now. PM me with email address if you need pictures and price on something. If it is an interior part and not shown as sold I am sure I have it.

Edited by novahaulic (see edit history)

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How much for the front seats full wiring harness, from the fuse box to the box under the front seat, to the connector to the front seat and to the connector to the passenger seat? Zip code 98512

Edited by SSmoothSilSS (see edit history)

The only cladding I have is the two rear doors.

I do have the steering wheel with controls and the white dash cluster, I will get them off and see what shipping will run. I will post as soon as I get that.

As far as the seats and harness, I will have to get the seats out and see what it is going to take to get the harness out. I am sure shipping will be a pretty good chunk on these but I will get an estimate. Be patient on this one it may take a few days.

As far as the seats and harness, I will have to get the seats out and see what it is going to take to get the harness out. I am sure shipping will be a pretty good chunk on these but I will get an estimate. Be patient on this one it may take a few days.

Sorry for the way I worded it but I have the front seats, I just need the floor harness. From the fuse box all the way to the passenger seat. LMK Thanks.

Sorry for the way I worded it but I have the front seats, I just need the floor harness. From the fuse box all the way to the passenger seat. LMK Thanks.

Much easier. Let me see what it takes to get that out and I will post back.

I just needed the controls not the whole steering wheel thanks

For just the control buttons, $35.00 shipped

Buttons and wiring $45.00 shipped

pm me your email address and I will take pics of the buttons so you can see condition before purchase.

Edited by novahaulic (see edit history)

Ill take the steering wheel if the other guy buys just the buttons any idea roughly how many miles??? can i get a pic of the steering wheel and climate control to [email protected] thanks

I will get some pics for you today. The sticker in the windshield shows next service due at 216,xxx miles or right around there so it should be close to that.