Complete Stock Silverado SS Intake and Exhaust System

psualumni

I replaced the exhaust system on my 2004 SSS headers back, and the factory intake with a K&N. I have all the original parts, exhaust manifolds, mid pipes w/ cats, factory cat back exhaust and factory intake with a drop in K&N filter. All of these were taken off the truck at 20K.+/- If your interested in any of the parts, shoot me a PM or leave a note. Sorry no pictures of the stock cat back system.

IMAG0594_zpsmcqswdtd.jpg

IMAG0593_zps6vyvlzan.jpg

IMAG0596_zps33ozcsof.jpg

IMAG0595_zpsj1icxhyu.jpg

IMAG0588_zpssujhsm7q.jpg

IMAG0589_zpsm0s1pwjz.jpg

IMAG0591_zps2owb2qh3.jpg

Exhaust System:

IMAG0607_zpsbcze0hlq.jpg

IMAG0606_zpsowjziea9.jpg

I think that $500.00 plus buyer paid shipping is fair. If your seriously interested just let me know and Ill take it to UPS for a shipping quote. I have a feeling that it's going to be a PITA as I have never shipping anything this big before.

I just looked on gmpartsdirect.com and this exhaust has been discontinued? Cheapest after market cat back on Summit is $600.00.

Exhaust System:

IMAG0607_zpsbcze0hlq.jpg

IMAG0606_zpsowjziea9.jpg

I think that $500.00 plus buyer paid shipping is fair. If your seriously interested just let me know and Ill take it to UPS for a shipping quote. I have a feeling that it's going to be a PITA as I have never shipping anything this big before.

I just looked on gmpartsdirect.com and this exhaust has been discontinued? Cheapest after market cat back on Summit is $600.00.

Was the tail pipe cut just behind muffler? They are usually one piece....