Any Interest in having the Hotchkis sway bar kits produced again?

1FASTBRICK

Have you check out the kits from DJM suspension. I picked up a set and I'm happy with them.

I see you stay in SoCal. If you decide to go their kit. they'll let you pick it up from the warehouse

Personally, I don't like the way the rear one mounts. I also think they were designed more for lowered applications where as mine is stock height.

That's why I am looking to see if there is any interest in bringing the Hotchkis kit back.

It has the largest front bar available where it makes most of the difference.

I realize these trucks weren't meant for Autocross, but the look you get passing someone rounding a bend like frwy on and off ramps, transitions and so on is Priceless!!! Also those sudden lane changes to avoid accidents or road debris make it hard to control these heavy pigs as well.

Have you check out the kits from DJM suspension. I picked up a set and I'm happy with them.

I see you stay in SoCal. If you decide to go their kit. they'll let you pick it up from the warehouse

Turns out the DJM's don't clear Corsa or Magnaflow exhaust kits.

I have Magnaflow kit so that's not going to work.

A few have said the Belltech rear hits too at least with the Corsa and does not clear aftermarket diff covers.

Turns out the DJM's don't clear Corsa or Magnaflow exhaust kits.

I have Magnaflow kit so that's not going to work.

A few have said the Belltech rear hits too at least with the Corsa and does not clear aftermarket diff covers.

Why u playing around with that Magnaflow exhaust run straight pipes with no cats. Lol jk

But I heard some people have problems with clearance with the DJM kits

will good luck with trying to get a kit from them...

Why u playing around with that Magnaflow exhaust run straight pipes with no cats. Lol jk

But I heard some people have problems with clearance with the DJM kits

will good luck with trying to get a kit from them...

The exhaust was all hacked up from one of the previous owners. A catback was the most cost effective route to repair it.

• 4 weeks later...

Wanted to throw this out there for the ones that heard the rear bar didt add much. When I had my 2002 I added a rear bar. I just made mounts and added a stock Tahoe rear bar for the time being and WOW is all I can say. A rear bar does so much for the trucks. They should have been on there from factory (especially the SSS) these kits look very nice and top notch. Like the way they mount also. Anyone on fence about it, trust me, you will be very satisfied, surprised and love the way it handles.

• 2 weeks later...