Ugly SS's of the day

EXGM

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

LOL...supercharged, rolling on a set of BFG Long Trail T/A's and Discount Tire wheels

You gotta hope what happened is it took a light front hit and they figured, "What the hell, time to go custom!" :D and that they didn't just chuck out good parts like the grille, bumper, lights, hood.

Also seems like the dealer it's at has no idea that the blower is not original equipment. At 14K it could maybe be an "OK" deal if you had the front end parts to de-uglify it? Edit - dunno if I was sleepy and overlooked it, I don't recall the first pic being captioned SUPERCHARGED dunno how I could have overlooked it?

Richard

Edited by someotherguy (see edit history)

https://www.cargurus.com/Cars/l-Used-Chevrolet-Silverado-1500-SS-d631#listing=152526208

Hate to bring an old topic up, but don't understand why people would do this to these trucks...

I saw that one..... Ugh! I'm of the school less is more....

Check out this sexy beast...is got ground effects on the ground effects, sweet!

News flash it already had gfx.... So let's put gfx on top of them? That one wins today's award for worst SSS!

You think that's awesome...wait til you see the front. I think a couple stick on hood scoops, and maybe one of those field goal style rear spoilers and you'd really have some thing.

post-23990-0-06801800-1472223743_thumb.jpg

Edited by eberhama (see edit history)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Nope, that's correct placement. The slight color difference tells me they're almost surely original, too - the Intimidator script is a little bit of a bright silver vs. the medium silver of the SS. The script is 1" narrower on the tailgate so it doesn't push the SS nearly all the way to under the handle. Plus, lower cladding strip in place. Believe it or not that's $400+ worth of crap you'd have to buy to fix up a regular tailgate and we're not even getting into the already-missing wing made out of unobtainium!

The purple tint is just really dead cheap tint. :/

Richard

p.s. buy tailgate theft protectors y'all :)

Edited by someotherguy (see edit history)