Possible warped rotor

SSWhitechapel

Recently I've been feeling a quick shudder when I come to a complete stop. Spoke with some of my friends and mentioned a possible warped rotor. Is this a big issue? If it is, what type of rotors do you suggest I buy to replace the warped rotors in the front. If this isn't the issue what could it possibly be? Thanks so much for the help.

Sent from my HTC Desire 626s using Tapatalk

I've had warped rotors, (Not in the SS), with several vehicles. I would describe the feel as more a pulse than a shuddering. Sometimes you can feel it in the brake pedal.

Unless you are planning in upgrading the rest of the brake system, (Calipers, pads, and so on), I would buy quality OEM or good quality parts store parts.

I've had warped rotors, (Not in the SS), with several vehicles. I would describe the feel as more a pulse than a shuddering. Sometimes you can feel it in the brake pedal.

Unless you are planning in upgrading the rest of the brake system, (Calipers, pads, and so on), I would buy quality OEM or good quality parts store parts.

You have a link for a website I can get the parts from? I've been looking at summit racing's website and I'm interested in buying the slotted rotors

You sure it's not the ABS kicking on? A warped rotor would be more constant in the pedal. Might want to check your Hubs for wear also.....

Funny you mention. My ABS light keeps lighting on and off. Just changed my rotors like an hour ago and the problem is still there...what are the effects of bad wheel hubs. Only asking because Idk if it's something that has to be immediately fixed or not

Worst case if you have a really bad hub the wheel can come off. Easy way to check is jack up front end. Grab tire at 12 and 6 o'clock and see if there is any play. If there is your hub is bad....

Edited by EXGM (see edit history)