So Close to a the first 10 second Maggie

rcapone

Woah woah woah.... With proper grip, you're capable of running a 10.99 or faster with just 12-14psi on a stock block?!... I knew it was going to be a good combo when I started putting my build together. I had a feeling a high boost, high compression, stock cubes build would move out. But I figured I'd need 22psi+ to hit 10s... Damn. I'm impressed! I know its not cheap to get to 10s, but dollar for dollar, I think you've got a damn good set up there. Seen people dump $30K into their trucks and still not break 10s.

Thanks Brandon, but Honestly I have to give all the credit to Zippy on this one. I called him one day and asked what heads, injectors, fuel system, etc. and he basically told me what to buy! I'll say it again in case anyone missed it, dude's the best tuner anywhere IMO and really great to work with.

Ya your definitely making a brick very fast. That mph is fast for a stock short block 6.0 SSS. Can't wait to see your result with a little bit more adjustments that u may have.

If everything works out, I just might have an updated time this weekend!

Thanks Brandon, but Honestly I have to give all the credit to Zippy on this one. I called him one day and asked what heads, injectors, fuel system, etc. and he basically told me what to buy! I'll say it again in case anyone missed it, dude's the best tuner anywhere IMO and really great to work with.

couldn't agree more, he has helped me with everything on my build. I talk to him pretty much every day, lol. He is an awesome guy and a great tuner. I even do email tunes through him for many people in my area. He always has an answer for whatever I have to ask him about my current build. congrats on the times. I hope to be there soon!

Do you wanna hear I Told ya So?? Congrats Randy but I called it. It has 10's in it for sure. Happy for ya bud. Great times

Thanks buddy! lol, I gotta hand it to you Jason, you were right! I honestly didn't think she would be this fast, but I'm definitely not complaining :D

I'm going to try like hell to make it to the track one last time this season to see if I can get 10's. Problem is, there are only 2 dates left: This Sunday the 15 and the 22nd but my Daughter has her Cheerleading Competition on the 22nd so I can't go then. If the stars line up, I'll be there this Sunday

couldn't agree more, he has helped me with everything on my build. I talk to him pretty much every day, lol. He is an awesome guy and a great tuner. I even do email tunes through him for many people in my area. He always has an answer for whatever I have to ask him about my current build. congrats on the times. I hope to be there soon!

Thanks man, good luck with yours!

Edited by L8ERBRO (see edit history)