thinking of getting this

808/1500

Good lord! I'm not sure how you put 200k on a truck driving on an island.... That being said looks decent pics are not the best looks like its missing the lower grille. At least it's RWD I prefer mine to the AWD trucks. Can't remember the last time I saw a cloth RWD '05. Looks like a fair buy just plan to do some maintenance guy doesn't mention its up to date and if he hasn't been driving it presumably due to a dui he might have not taken the best care of it.....

Good lord! I'm not sure how you put 200k on a truck driving on an island.... That being said looks decent pics are not the best looks like its missing the lower grille. At least it's RWD I prefer mine to the AWD trucks. Can't remember the last time I saw a cloth RWD '05. Looks like a fair buy just plan to do some maintenance guy doesn't mention its up to date and if he hasn't been driving it presumably due to a dui he might have not taken the best care of it.....

^^

True true and true. Looks decently clean though with that many miles. The cloth don't look as good as leather, but boyyyyy is it comfy.

jddmj read my Mind, The cloth is so damn comfy, I would almost give up for leather for it.

Good luck if you end up getting the truck. It looks like it was well cared for, just high miles.