Got a new rig, selling my HD

diggerdan11

So I just picked up a new ride this weekend. The wife and I have been talking about doing this for a while now and finally found a pretty good deal.

We just got a 2007 Yukon Denali. So far I am really liking it. I am selling my HD to my brother in law. It was a hard decison but I think in a long run its the right choice. My wife and I are finally expecting out first child, and I figured a Yukon would be a great rig for hauling kids and our dogs. This will be the first time since I turned 16 that I have not had a pickup as my main vehicle. The Denali is mainly going to be my wifes car and I will drive the BMW as my daily.

3270746A-3CEB-445E-B4E0-A47102E5C919_zps

Hey Dan; Congratulations on your first child. :cheers:

Until I read about the coming baby, I was surprised that you were trading away the HD. You were just getting that personalized to your liking. The trade makes perfect sense considering.

That's a pretty sweet looking Yukon. I've been looking at those some myself, lately. It aught to do real good for young-uns and dogs.

Did you get a good deal on it?

Hey Dan; Congratulations on your first child. :cheers:

Until I read about the coming baby, I was surprised that you were trading away the HD. You were just getting that personalized to your liking. The trade makes perfect sense considering.

That's a pretty sweet looking Yukon. I've been looking at those some myself, lately. It aught to do real good for young-uns and dogs.

Did you get a good deal on it?

Yeah we got a decent deal. It has 120k miles but it is in pretty good shape. Most of the ones in the area had more miles and were more money.

I was going to trade in my truck, but the dealership was not willing to give me enough so I walked away. Then that night my Wife was chatting with her brother and we mentioned I was going to sell my truck, and He said he would take it. So we went back to the dealership and bought the Denali

Its going to be a great truck for my brother in law. He is in the airforce and stationed in Japan, but will be going to Idaho in Feburary and he wanted a truck. I just rolled over 73k in the HD and all of the aftermarket stuff I have already done attracted him to the truck even more

Edited by diggerdan11 (see edit history)

• 3 weeks later...