St. Jude event at 1/8 mile strip good numbers??

dieseltech320

Hey everyone, just got home from the local St. Jude event held at one of our 1/8th mile strips. I haven't been to the track in quit a while, in fact I haven't been at all since I put the new engine in back in march. Well I never pay attention to what a good 1/8th mile number is for my combination of mods. So looking for some input on how yall think I did. Gonna be hitting up the 1/4 strip next week but for now I definitely wanted to donate and participate in the annual St. Jude event. And before I get the responses I know I will get of " you need a stall " lol trust me I know. And its sitting in the living room floor, just came in Wednesday. Just been working all week and didn't get to put it in before tonight. mods are in sig, so let me know what you think of how the truck did.

this was my best

reaction .702

60ft 2.102

e/t 8.616

mph 76.05

your 60ft was much better. probably due to the stall. hope to see mine drop a good bit once I put it in. might get started late this afternoon. got family pics today. o joy, lol. and doc tomorrow morning. So Tuesday at the latest will be putting it in.

Edited by dieseltech320 (see edit history)

Good deal. Should be pick up a good amount of time. I should have went with a 3600 but went 3000 instead I was scared of the way it would drive at low speeds. Count have went 3200 to 3400 and been ok I think

I did. I sent circle d all my mod info on my truck, including cam specs. and told them the stall size I was wanting. And I ordered the one they recommended.

Just an FYI, I did the same thing and went with Chris's recommendation for stall on mine and he over shot it by a very large amount - ordered a 2800 and ended up being 3700 + Other than that, the performance of the converter was really good. I would just recommend double checking with him to make sure he gets it right

Nice run too btw!

thanks, got the stall in Monday night. Im loving it! Man what a difference. Should of done this a long time ago. Going to test and tune tomorrow right after work. I'll post my new times when I get home.

Just an FYI, I did the same thing and went with Chris's recommendation for stall on mine and he over shot it by a very large amount - ordered a 2800 and ended up being 3700 + Other than that, the performance of the converter was really good. I would just recommend double checking with him to make sure he gets it right

Nice run too btw!