Come on, a Chrysler 300...really?!?

rcapone

If there was a "like" button I'd hit it. :)

For that other dude with the enormous chip on his shoulder that can't stand any kind of disagreement that he's not as cool as he thinks, sorry bro, none of what you say means a damn thing until you quit thumping your chest about unequal competitions. I'll say this though, you're good at getting bent out of shape and hurling childish insults pretty quick! Good thing I'm totally not bothered about what someone like you thinks about what's in my driveway. You oughta check yourself...

But while we're at it, I'll add this. Your truck seems pretty cool. Too bad you're such a toad.

Richard

Maximum%20butthurt.gif

Fill this out Richard, maybe it'll help...

butthurt_report_form.jpg

butthurt.gif

Edited by L8ERBRO (see edit history)

I'm crying on my breakfast taco.

What a coincidence, I just finished stuffing your 'ol lady's taco with an overabundance of hot sauce...it's my own secret recipe :wink: You wanna talk about a mess...it leaked out everywhere right on your couch too! I'd hit up Stanley Steemer ASAP bro

What a coincidence, I just finished stuffing your 'ol lady's taco with an overabundance of hot sauce...it's my own secret recipe :wink: You wanna talk about a mess...it leaked out everywhere right on your couch too! I'd hit up Stanley Steemer ASAP bro

michael-jackson-popcorn-everyone.jpg

What's next, your momma jokes? Are you really 16? Man, I hope you aren't representative of the rest of SSS owners. From what I can see on this site the answer is "probably not", are you sure you didn't find your way here from S10 or some kind of ricer forums?

Richard

You're the one who brought up tacos...just sayin.

Well everyone already knows you're sure as hell not a SSS representative and are most probably from some Dodge forum. We see this here a lot when someone posts a kill about a Dodge (for example mine here, and a few weeks back when a easily overtook a brand new 6.4 liter Challenger that's supposed to be a 12 second 3000lb car). ...A guy like you sees this somewhere on the web, comes here and tries to defend their loyal brand. Just as you did on my Challenger thread by trying to down play my kill and stating, "You have a few hundred pounds on him but I'm betting that Maggie under the hood gave you some edge. ;) Poor guy only has 370 HP ya know." Wonder how 2000lbs weight difference turns into only a few hundred and horsepower substantially decreased. ...yeah, you're a SSS owner/rep/supporting member with a Dodge as your profile pic

Speaking of your profile pic, you join a SSS forum and post a pic of some ugly-ass 300 instead of a SSS you CLAIM to own?! Most guys like you don't even own a SSS. My suggestion to you is go back to your Dodge Forum and leave us GM guys alone to whip your ass on the streets and/or track cleanly each and every time.

Have a nice day Richard

Speaking of your profile pic, you join a SSS forum and post a pic of some ugly-ass 300 instead of a SSS you CLAIM to own?! Most guys like you don't even own a SSS. My suggestion to you is go back to your Dodge Forum and leave us GM guys alone to whip your ass on the streets and/or track cleanly each and every time.

Have a nice day Richard

Wow so glad Im not the only one who thought this.

First time I saw this guy post, I was like "oh cool another SSS owner from Houston, let me befriend him."

Both occasions Ive tried lending some real world help to this guy he just blew me off.

I figured either this guy is full of himself, or he doesn't quite own a SSS.. go figure, not my problem honestly.

I honestly don't understand why you keep getting crap for racing the 300. obviously you knew it was a slow car but the guy kept messing with you and was asking for it. so of course youre not gonna back down. I had the same thing happen to me with a ford fusion some little kid thought he beat me when I didn't realize we were racing so next red light I let him have it. you didn't choose to race him. so it was either not race him and he goes and brags that he beats you or you smoke him. I would of done the same thing

Wow so glad Im not the only one who thought this.

First time I saw this guy post, I was like "oh cool another SSS owner from Houston, let me befriend him."

Both occasions Ive tried lending some real world help to this guy he just blew me off.

I figured either this guy is full of himself, or he doesn't quite own a SSS.. go figure, not my problem honestly.

Yeah, a while back a member here posted a kill on a mustang, so some random dude joined the site to start a bunch of shit over it - just like Mr. 300's doing. I suspected as much a few weeks ago when he was trying to downplay my Challenger kill

I honestly don't understand why you keep getting crap for racing the 300. obviously you knew it was a slow car but the guy kept messing with you and was asking for it. so of course youre not gonna back down. I had the same thing happen to me with a ford fusion some little kid thought he beat me when I didn't realize we were racing so next red light I let him have it. you didn't choose to race him. so it was either not race him and he goes and brags that he beats you or you smoke him. I would of done the same thing

Well said, Thank you!