Come on, a Chrysler 300...really?!?

rcapone

Yeah, I'm an 85 year old black dude with a gutless family sedan, you nailed it! Dammit man clearly I'm in the wrong place, I thought car/truck people didn't have silly baseless prejudices but I guess there's always some out there.

Pat yourself on the back for whupping a stock vehicle (what was it, a 5.7?) with your heavily modded truck, you gonna post a kill on a Honda Accord next? :D

Richard

Why do you also drive a Accord? :laugh:

Sweet kill man, that put a huge smile on my face.

Thanks Erick, me too

this makes me want to stop building my camaro and get my truck fast again. truck sounds awesome man :thumbsup:

Hell yeah, do both bro. Glad my truck could inspire you, thank you!

Must be a Chrysler thing; I got into it with a new Challenger and my SHO. After I blew her doors off she decided it would be cool to rev her engine on me. LOL

I agree Shaun! I think they go around thinking they're the shit until they get spanked and butthurt like this guy vvv

Yeah, I'm an 85 year old black dude with a gutless family sedan, you nailed it! Dammit man clearly I'm in the wrong place, I thought car/truck people didn't have silly baseless prejudices but I guess there's always some out there.

Pat yourself on the back for whupping a stock vehicle (what was it, a 5.7?) with your heavily modded truck, you gonna post a kill on a Honda Accord next? :D

Richard

You are clearly in the wrong place when your anus gets sore from, what I thought was a very entertaining vid of a SSS destroying a Chrysler, AND from a Chrysler owner who picked on me for the race I might add. If you don't like my posts/vids, don't watch them sir.

This site is nearly dead and posting fun vids like mine makes it a little bit better IMO. I'll keep em coming as requested and I'll be sure to get a vid of my SS mopping the floor with yet another SRT 8 and hopefully a shit cat or two...have a nice day :loser:

Edited by L8ERBRO (see edit history)

Thanks Muggs, Chrysler/Dodge products are the second worst on the road IMO...pure pus wagons - especially the styling of the 300 SRT 8 models :thumbsdown: ...that is unless you're 85 yrs. old like this dude was, or dark skinned people seem to love the hell outta them too

I always say the same thing. Every black dude has one here with giant ass wheels on it. To me dodge/Chrysler is bottom of the barrel. The hell cat is a nasty ride but my Op it's a giant turd with a big engine in it. There just butt ass ugly.

My butt ain't hurt, I'm laughing at you for "beating" a car that has less power than yours. We can also laugh at the dude for not thinking you had mods and trying to run you with his stock ride. No problem there either.

But I see a pattern in the "kill" posts here is that y'all seem to run up against a lot of people that didn't have a chance anyway because their ride was stock, try racing some people that are closer to your power level and then we'll see what's up.

I don't know what amount of power you're pushing with your SS but until you run someone comparable, your kill posts are laughable at best! Your opinion may differ and that's fine; I already know who's delusional here and it ain't me. :)

Richard

My butt ain't hurt, I'm laughing at you for "beating" a car that has less power than yours. We can also laugh at the dude for not thinking you had mods and trying to run you with his stock ride. No problem there either.

But I see a pattern in the "kill" posts here is that y'all seem to run up against a lot of people that didn't have a chance anyway because their ride was stock, try racing some people that are closer to your power level and then we'll see what's up.

I don't know what amount of power you're pushing with your SS but until you run someone comparable, your kill posts are laughable at best! Your opinion may differ and that's fine; I already know who's delusional here and it ain't me. :)

Richard

Oh no, you're not butthurt at all :uhoh: - you only have others posting butthurt signs, have an ugly-ass 300 as your profile pic, have two other slow/ugly Dodge & Chryslers in your sig. AND are clearly trying to defend Dodge/Chrysler products in a thread entitled, "Come on, a Chrysler 300...really?" ...you're not delusional at all pal :jerk:

Secondly, here's a quote from the sub-title of the category, "Street" I'm posting in, "Its All About The Stoplight. Post About Your Off Track Experiences Here". Unfortunately, I can't choose who wants to race while driving down a 45 mph zone, or especially who I have the luck of lining up against at any given light. However, I can assure you I'm not scared of ANY vehicle driving down the road and will race anyone, anywhere, anytime. ...at least I have the balls to street race - I don't see you posting shit about your turds. The "laughable" kills I've posted in the past week or so are: Porsche Cayenne, 6.4 liter Challenger and this one, but you are correct about the latter 2 being laughable turds

Oh yeah, we will see what's up when I make it to the track in a few weeks too and I'll be sure to post plenty of vids.

Edited by L8ERBRO (see edit history)

Y thank you Mr.moderator. Trust me, I go out as much as possible hoping to line up with a really fast car. Just yesterday I was lucky enough to get next to a 911 turbo but the dude wouldn't bite. Sooner or later it'll happen

You have a bada$$ 12.0 SSS with tons on money into it so maybe some day you'll post a video of you racing something other than a stock 14+ second car.

If there was a "like" button I'd hit it. :)

For that other dude with the enormous chip on his shoulder that can't stand any kind of disagreement that he's not as cool as he thinks, sorry bro, none of what you say means a damn thing until you quit thumping your chest about unequal competitions. I'll say this though, you're good at getting bent out of shape and hurling childish insults pretty quick! Good thing I'm totally not bothered about what someone like you thinks about what's in my driveway. You oughta check yourself...

But while we're at it, I'll add this. Your truck seems pretty cool. Too bad you're such a toad.

Richard

Edited by someotherguy (see edit history)