Hey guys, my first post on here. I have an 01 Silverado, had a 5.3 but motor swapped it to a lq9 out of a wrecked SSS! I'm just wondering on what kind of longtubes every suggests on here. I was thinking about the Texas Speed Performance, 1 3/4 for that bottom end torque, but they sold out and I dot. Wanna wait 8 weeks for it back In stock. I've heard horror stories about pacesetter but seem like a good buy? Let me know please

I love my dynatechs! Although if I had the choice I do it again, I'd've went with arh since it would've been cheaper to buy their mid pipes in stead of paying my shop to custom make some. Both are great quality headers though!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hands down Pacesetters for the price. If your not gonna do custom exhaust or don't want to then go another route. I put mine on in September of 06, never a leak or crack. Still going strong with 90,000 miles on them. For the 300$ I paid you can't beat them. Arh can't be worth the extra 1k you will drop.

this topic has been beaten to bits and pieces. OBX makes the old Dynatech design for about half the price. ive had them for years and there good with me... great fitment took my 3 hours to install myself. you will just have to tie up your #7 plug wire it will hit the header hump. I have TSP 1 7/8 headers on my camaro and the quality is very good i have to say i was impressed and they are noticeably cheaper than the big names. imo i dont see the need to spend all of that money on headers unless you really need the size or your building a no expense spared race/ show truck. pace setter also makes a very good product for a fraction of the cost of the big names also.

Edited by 8hnpSS (see edit history)

Thanks everyone for your thoughts! I would have replied sooner but I didn't get any notifications to anyone who responded! Any who, I might have to go with pacesetter because of it being cheap. And then hopefully save some coin and go for the cam swap. Just kinda picky with everything I do with it.