Post a poc of your Silverado SS

So frkn sweet!

Where'd you buy it from, and what's all done on it?

Got it out of New Mexico, implant 6.0 LQ9, 5/7 drop, SS interior with center console, seats door panels, all oem cladding, intimidator Wing, 22 chrome reps. has Pioneer double din.

Going to change tire size to 285/35/22, I want a little more tire.

First, I'm going to tear the interior completely out and add new carpet, new headliner, (has electric sunroof), wire for sound, install SS power mirrors, add Grant Steering wheel with controls

Nice lip on ur wheels, what wheels? Drop? Any rubbing? Your truck looks beautyful.

Thanks! I have 22x10 Raceline Tri-Star with 305/40-22 tires. It's a 3"/4" drop. Rubs going up driveways too fast and when hitting really big dips on road when the suspension travels. Other than that it rides smooth.

Thanks! I have 22x10 Raceline Tri-Star with 305/40-22 tires. It's a 3"/4" drop. Rubs going up driveways too fast and when hitting really big dips on road when the suspension travels. Other than that it rides smooth.

I get in the mood to sale my intimidator, and when i see a beautiful truck like urs i want to make it like it. Thanks going to look into those wheels, but im thinking like a 2/3 drop to help avoid rubbing.

Got it out of New Mexico, implant 6.0 LQ9, 5/7 drop, SS interior with center console, seats door panels, all oem cladding, intimidator Wing, 22 chrome reps. has Pioneer double din.

Going to change tire size to 285/35/22, I want a little more tire.

First, I'm going to tear the interior completely out and add new carpet, new headliner, (has electric sunroof), wire for sound, install SS power mirrors, add Grant Steering wheel with controls

Wow, keep us updted, im sure youre gonna have tons of fun in that thing.

Any plans for boost?

• 2 weeks later...