What's your favorite SS Model Year?

I want to get some opinions as to which is everyone's favorite SS model year and list some features that come which each one, there's the 2003,2004,2005,2006 Intimidator,and 2006 regular SS,I'll start it off by saying that the SS Intimidator is my favorite because of the many upgrades

There are not huge differences between the years, and the Intimidator does not have really any major upgrades. Personally the only really cool things the intimidator has going for it is the rarity, and the wing.

I personally like the look of the 03-05's better than the 06-07 but thats just me. I also would never even think about owning an SS that was not AWD so the 05 1/2 + does not interest me as much. In 05+ they offered a sun roof which i think is cool. In 05 they also offered the SS with less options for those wanting to save a few bucks (cloth seats, non-auto climate control, no stearing wheel buttons, etc....)

In a perfect world if I was to buy another SS I would love to get a fully loaded 05 with the AWD, Sunroof, and all the other options. My 05 was AWD, had leather but It did not have the steering wheel controls, auto climate control, or sunroof.

Edited by diggerdan11 (see edit history)

'06 for me so it's RWD. We don't need AWD down here. :) I dig the Intimidator wing but don't really care much about the emblems or the logos on the headrests, nor the "signature" on the cluster. I'd just as soon it be a regular SS. Not a Dale hater, just not a fan, never much got into NASCAR.

Richard

Blue Awd 03 kinda bias lol. Has everything I need loaded steering controls and all no sunroof because it's a waste in my OP anyway something to leak. Like the front end way better than 06. All a matter of OP. Never liked intimidators. Don't want Earnhardt anything on my truck lol