rolling 1/2 mile

poopnewton

2 races against a Little ls3 powered toyota. Not sure what what he had done to it but it was fast. 1st race I gave hime the leave. The second we were gonna go at the same time but I lost traction out the hole and then my rpms flared a little on the top end so I let off before the cones and he missed 4th. He said it hit 149 on the first race which was better than any mph I had all day. You can hear my rpms jump at the end of the second race if you listen.

Here's a GTR the guy said it made 575 whp on pump gas but that he made a few tweaks to it and was running on E85 that day, so who knows. I think he was sand bagging a little bit myself. Either way I think this might have been the fastest thing I raced. It pulled away from me at a more steady pace than anything else I raced.

Last video. 750hp Porsche and yes that's a roll cage in it if you look closely. This video is of the full process from me pulling out of my parking spot to pulling back in. The race starts at the 9:30 mark for those who just want to see me get beat once again. lol

Great videos. Truck runs strong. It did a hell of a job hanging in there against those other cars. Congrats

Thanks. I would have liked to have done better but for the most part I just raced whatever the luck of the draw gave me and unfortunately none of those cars were stock. I probably could have watch more closely to what everyone was running and only tried to race cars that I thought I could beat because there was a decent amount of cars I could have beaten out there but that would have been kind of chicken $hit IMO.

I'm hoping to make it to one of these soon myself. I run NT05 315/35R20's in the rear and 275/40R20's in the front and will soon be switching to 315/35R20 NT05R's because as much as I love burnouts I need a bit more sticky. If you're power level isn't massive though I would recommend checking into the Hankook ST or also listed as RH06 depending on where you buy them. They have a high speed rating with a load rating as high or higher than factory which is important depending on the tire store will be a big deal. I ran those tires for years and with the suspension working in your favor you can get very good 60' times out of it.

the rh06 is what I run zippy, I really like them