Parting out 2004 SS Charlotte NC

Daver983

2004 SS silverado parting out everything but motor/ecm/ front end is complete except minor damage on left front,interior is in good shape, doors are good except one. vehicle has been hit hard look at pics please I'm located in concord nc close to charlotte. I will ship. Please let me know what your interested in. Must pay for shipping. THANKS contact via email or pm. [email protected] email me I will send pics Not allowing me to upload.

post-27601-0-49083600-1440641799_thumb.jpg

Edited by Daver983 (see edit history)

Hey Dave. Welcome to the site. Sorry that it is under these circumstances.

I am not seeing your photos. It would help if you could list some of the parts you have available.

I agree with you that it would be a shame to see these parts go to the crusher. They are becoming more valuable by the day.

Depending on the condition of your truck; You could be sitting on a fair amount of $$. Might be worth it to find storage for the wreck and take the time to disassemble it properly.

Edited by Downeast Johnny (see edit history)

Ok great thanks again. The vehicle comes from Ketchikan AK then moved to fayetteville nc / wilmington nc. I believe maybe in the army? This may be a members old car was wondering maybe someone could also tell me a little about it thanks.

post-27601-0-60132900-1441149685_thumb.jpg

post-27601-0-01283800-1441149705_thumb.jpg

Update grille is gone I have front seats with center console also have controlls that hi on door.Would like to sell together if possible. Have ss insert /ac heat controls,led mirrors,black hood,ss badging that goes around truck. Speed cluster also radio housing with cd player.

post-27601-0-24833400-1441155918_thumb.jpg

post-27601-0-44757000-1441155949_thumb.jpg