Dynatech longtube headers??

Madshots

• 2 weeks later...

if you want to text me I can send you a vid of my old SS I had dynatech long tubes with magnaflow exhaust except mine wasn't dumped, just so you can get an idea of the sound

there was a thread on ls1 tech about this. people from texas speed dyno'd there car ( near stock ls1 camaro) with the tsp 1 7/8 and pace setter 1 3/4. from what was said there was no difference below 3000 rpm with either set. the 1 7/8 made something like 6-7 more hp top end.

^^^ this. My Denali is running the same setup and it turns some heads. I haven't finished tuning because of several large mechanical issues that keep showing up, but the truck is noticeably faster. Mpgs would be better if I could keep my foot out of it haha.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• 3 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Install depends on your skill level. I had 2 broken bolts to extract, and didn't cut any pipes if I wanted to de-mod in the future. It took me about 4-5 hours taking my time. The dynatech's fit very nice and go in easily from the bottom. They come with great instructions if you need them

Edited by 2003blackSSS (see edit history)