Crystal clear headlights. You get what you pay for

Bought these on ebay for 93 bucks. Sealed them with silicone as I followed what people on here said to do to keep out moisture. Had to open up the holes that the main pin for the headlight go through. Other than that the look great and I am waiting for it to get dark to see how they do on the road.

Yeah I have to order another set of clears my bottom ones DRL are turning a orange color and the head lights are starting to peal on me, as for the seal even with the silicone one still would get water in it :(

Recently did the same light, but in smoked. I had to open the pin hole up a little, but other than that, they look great. I need to go back and trim my silicon though. It is noticeable in spots.

I have the same ones. Love them. However.. They are starting to have something kind of "melt" off of them. Almost like a clear coat run or something. I'll upload pic in a bit.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Recently did the same light, but in smoked. I had to open the pin hole up a little, but other than that, they look great. I need to go back and trim my silicon though. It is noticeable in spots.

What do you mean by opening up the pinhole?

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk