Tailgate spoiler/protector for 03 SS Part number needed

BAMA03SS

Alright Stupid Question....I know alot of guys end up with stolen tailgates around here..Is a true SS tailgate smooth or does it have provisions for the bolt on spoiler? My 03 have a painted Red Spoiler on it went i bought it...Smooth on top but not the low profile version in this ebay add... Sorry OP just seemed like the place to ask...

Alright Stupid Question....I know alot of guys end up with stolen tailgates around here..Is a true SS tailgate smooth or does it have provisions for the bolt on spoiler? My 03 have a painted Red Spoiler on it went i bought it...Smooth on top but not the low profile version in this ebay add... Sorry OP just seemed like the place to ask...

All 03-07 Classic tail gates have the bolt holes for a spoiler Base tail gate spoiler was a stick on, as with the smooth ss tail gate spoiler. The upgraded spoiler, and the intimidator spoiler uses the bolt holes. The one I posted is a true SS Spoiler, with no bolt holes. But there are bolt holes in under it when installed.

All 03-07 Classic tail gates have the bolt holes for a spoiler Base tail gate spoiler was a stick on, as with the smooth ss tail gate spoiler. The upgraded spoiler, and the intimidator spoiler uses the bolt holes. The one I posted is a true SS Spoiler, with no bolt holes. But there are bolt holes in under it when installed.

Thanks i've always wondered...When i had mine on i never liked the ripples in the wing where it sat over the bolts..I need a new wing been rolling around for a month with out one..