tailgate badges chrome or stock?

So my tailgate got stolen a couple weeks ago in front of my house. I just got a new one off Craigslist without the SS badges, I don't know if I should replace all of them with chrome ones, or just get the stock one for the tailgate? Anybody have any pics of the chrome badges installed on the truck

As a matter of fact I just bought 4 pair (wanted a spare set) of the chromed ones. I bought mine through Truck Emblem Warehouse on ebay.

They look to be exactly like the OEM emblems, beveled edges and thickness, only in chrome.

They are cut into a Styrofoam template so all you have to do to install them is pull the cover sheet off of the 3m tape and stick them on your SS. I have all the measurements needed for their placement so It looks like a pretty easy installation. I'm anxious to put them on but I need to give Miss March 2009 some much needed TLC before I install them.

I can remember back 8-10 years ago there was a guy auctioning the chromed ones on ebay and he was getting around $300 for them! He'd put a couple sets up and the bidding would go crazy and he'd sell them then wouldn't put anymore up for several months then put more up...really keeping it a sellers market by making everyone think they were really hard to come by!

For years I've been running some thin polished stainless steel ones an old SSS.com member sent me that don't look too bad, but they aren't as thick nor have the bevel to them. The lack of bevel and thickness has always bugged me.