Finally got my body work done

Well it's not completely done but saw the rear end finished up today when I swung by the shop. Love how it turned out. Feel like it needs an emblem in the bottom right corner of the tailgate. Will post more pictures when I pick it up 8476759e7e40ecf3cb52113800f9b2d9.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Looks real good, you should have come to the GM Nationals in Carlisle this past weekend hut then again it was pretty much a Re aim out.

I was planning on it but my front end isn't done yet. Hopefully will be today. This was it yesterday ccca6d99cf668cddb4695ac50cbed281.jpg

I assume the bumper is getting a reshoot?, how bad do your tires rub with that drop?

I got a whole new front bumper and ducts. They were cracked and broken. And not to bad. Left front rubs worse. And they hit the tops of the wheel wells every once in a while if the truck dips hard. And I took the bump stops out in the rear and rolled the fenders. Putting helper bags on it this week though cause it bottoms out once you put something heavy in the back