Early morning kill

elijah

I spotted a silver birch SS the other day early in the morning on my way to work, so yesterday morning I saw it again I was cruising right beside him when he takes off cuts all the way to the slow lane and pulls up in front of all the traffic. So I said okay I see he wants to play, I bid my time slowly making my way around cars until I got behind him. Again he punches it only this time I stay right on him we cut into the carpool lane went around the cars and as soon as we hit open road I smash on the gas and left him in the dust. All I saw was his headlight get smaller and smaller, I let off and cruised it when minutes later I see him smashing in the carpool lane by himself :rollin:

I've been saying for years that Black is fastest. :jester:

Way to represent Brother. :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

I don't know about that :P There's a Blue one down here That's pretty Quick :) Good Kill tho even tho you picked on your lil Brother :P

Lol nice. Are you going to the socal trucks rideout tomorrow?

Na bro I'm not going, too much going on over there trying to stay out of trouble.

I don't know about that :P There's a Blue one down here That's pretty Quick :) Good Kill tho even tho you picked on your lil Brother :P

Lol, he started it!

• 2 years later...