New 6.2 is no Joke

JC03SS

I guess it all depends on how much you put down up front. My payments aren't to bad there only 556$. By Xmas I should have 35k knocked down already. New trucks are expensive. You can get a couple lower models with the 6.2 in them but 45k still is an expensive truck. But like you said this is my only chance at life and at 39 I said F it I'm getting one lol :)

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I guess it all depends on how much you put down up front. My payments aren't to bad there only 556$. By Xmas I should have 35k knocked down already. New trucks are expensive. You can get a couple lower models with the 6.2 in them but 45k still is an expensive truck. But like you said this is my only chance at life and at 39 I said F it I'm getting one lol :)

I just ordered mine, I can't wait for it to get here,

Sierra Denali in white diamond tricoat

Good choice pulled up next to one about a month ago. Nice looking Truck. You will love it. Leave the stock muffler on for awhile. If you change over your gonna wanna remove the v4 mode.

lol ...RB's to the left of me, RB's to the right, here I am, stuck in the middle again!

Randy your not stuck in the middle. If you are a racing podium usually has #1 in that spot :):P. LMAO

yeah I'm gonna get it tuned to remove all the afm and gas saving garbage

Hell yeah Right on. Gonna love it. They are def top notch. When will it be in?

post-21185-0-15451800-1436051549_thumb.jpg

post-21185-0-70969100-1436051884_thumb.jpg

Took a trip and this is the results. Truck gets great gas Milage. Idk how many times I was over 85mph and how many times I had it to the wood passing. Still Impressed.