New 6.2 is no Joke

JC03SS

That things is bad Jason. I'm pretty surprised the mod bug hasn't bit you yet on this one

Lol it has bitten me but I tell myself leave it alone it's brand new and runs great :) got it for road trips originally to carry lots of stuff. It can always change tho :P

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lol it has bitten me but I tell myself leave it alone it's brand new and runs great :) got it for road trips originally to carry lots of stuff. It can always change tho :P

good call Jason. Personally if I were a RB like you and could afford a Denali, I'd at least run it for a few years as is and concentrate on modding out the SSS :D

post-21185-0-68473700-1434906675_thumb.jpg

Left side right side Stock SS.This is an 1/8 mile pass with about 20ft of wheel spin. Cai and just a replacement 3.5" Magnaflow muffler. It has high 8's in it but it's hard to launch. Btw it's getting 15.7 mpg city driving. If you drive one you can tell it has tons of tq man in it. Has a lot of potential for sure.

Edited by JC03SS (see edit history)

i went and looked at the midnight edition today with the 6.2 while the dealership was closed so i can really take a deep look at it with out getting bugged by sales men and its cool i like the tires on it , the rims look like cheap les schwab generic rims unfortunatly but i just dont think i can swallow the 44k price tag ... lol . i wish the 6.2 came in the LT package instead of them shoving the LTZ package down your throat with the big motors.

i went and looked at the midnight edition today with the 6.2 while the dealership was closed so i can really take a deep look at it with out getting bugged by sales men and its cool i like the tires on it , the rims look like cheap les schwab generic rims unfortunatly but i just dont think i can swallow the 44k price tag ... lol . i wish the 6.2 came in the LT package instead of them shoving the LTZ package down your throat with the big motors.

Didn't the 03 SSS retail around $40,000? If thats so 44 doesn't seem too out of line.

I am with you on disliking the package deals. I wish that they would go back to offering engine and trans, suspension package upgrades as individual add on options.

thats not bad at all , whats she weigh in at?

I'm not real sure on the weight I'll check it out. It's a good bit more than my SS. It makes it look small. And yeah it sucks not having the option of getting the 6.2 in a cheaper truck. 44k ain't to bad put another 10 on it like I did :)

Didn't the 03 SSS retail around $40,000? If thats so 44 doesn't seem too out of line.

I am with you on disliking the package deals. I wish that they would go back to offering engine and trans, suspension package upgrades as individual add on options.

My sticker on my SS was 43k so it's not a huge difference. The interior has come a long long ways since. I'm loving this thing. It's smooth gets great fuel mileage and it's Damn fast for being Stock.