Hey guys i really need your help so a couple days ago i started hearing a noise to the front tires on my 05 AWD SSS its like a squeaky noise and it usually just starts when i turn the steering wheel slightly and its not the tires rubbing or anything. and i tried power washing under it to see if it was dirt or something, but its still there. Any ideas on what it could be?

I have the same noise.

Not sure what it is, but im replacing the pittman arm and idler arm, which are steering components to see if it helps.

Simply because I've been getting a lot of bump steer as well.

1. Have u checked your frt brakes? could be pad sensor just starting to touch rotor.

Could be the pad hardware on the caliper bracket where the pads sit in the bracket touching the rotor occasionally.

If it sound is from inside the car follow the steering shaft to where it goes thru the firewall and spray some lubricant inside the boot.

Lift the front tires up in the air.

Then try to wiggle the entire wheel from side to side or up and down, if theres any play in the wheel, then your bearings are most likely bad.

Lift the front tires up in the air.

Then try to wiggle the entire wheel from side to side or up and down, if theres any play in the wheel, then your bearings are most likely bad.

Yep what he said...... Very common on these trucks btw.