New street scene mirrors

These have never really grown on me. They don't look bad but I just feel they are too small for such a big truck. They look clean on single cabs. As long as you like it, it's all that matters.

I am with Richard on the mirrors just being too small for our trucks. Nice design just too small. Wish someone made them between this size and stock.

The bow tie looks fantastic. :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Sorry to hear about the good for nothing, low life scumbag thief. :M16: :M16:

I am with Richard on the mirrors just being too small for our trucks. Nice design just too small. Wish someone made them between this size and stock.

The bow tie looks fantastic. :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Sorry to hear about the good for nothing, low life scumbag thief. :M16: :M16:

I believe you guys are right... I wanted them to grow on me but are just two Damn small.. Well at least my others are off and maybe take them and have them painted all red... Street scene mirrors for sell lol... Open to all offers

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not feeling the mirrors at all.

And what good is a wing to someone that had to rip it off a truck. I can't believe people!!

The mirrors are coming off I tried to like them... When all else fails ask a child... Me: baby do these mirrors look good on the truck? Daughter: daddy they look to small! So while I have them on might as well get the stockers redone...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk