what drop kit for 2015 single cab silverado???

hey guys, im purchasing a 2015 single cab ,short bed with the 5.3 motor, fully loaded,black with black interior,the only way i could get a locking diff. in the these trucks was to get the z71 2WD package... thats right i said 2WD z71...dont believe me?,call chevy and ask! anyway ive never lowered a truck before,and i hate the stance of the single cab! the back just sits up way to high for my taste... im planing on making a daily driver SS clone out of it and wanted some opinions on what way to drop it,how far and no c notch? i dont wanna slam it, just a nice lowered truck... i was thinkin maybe 2/4,

yall gimme some imput

SS clone out of a 2015?

Am I missing something?

Street scene actually making a awful SS Bumper cover for the 2015. I love them with a nice drop, and wheels. A nice sport truck build. But that bumper cover should be dropped.......pronto.

SS clone out of a 2015?

Am I missing something?

I'm not making a "clone" just buying a new silverado single cab because they look awesome and I want it to look like if chevy had made an ss version..???? Make sense

I'm not making a "clone" just buying a new silverado single cab because they look awesome and I want it to look like if chevy had made an ss version..???? Make sense

Makes lots of sense.

Im in for this. :driving:

ive done a few

front belltech drop struts

rear belltech shocks

rear belltech flip kit

Ride is good since your keeping oem springs. Also different leaf springs were used so before i set up/sell a customer a kit i always have them

1) measure the truck from ground to fenderlip in rear

2) measure the rear block height

tell me that and i can dial in the kit fully for you