14 inch kit vs 13 inch upgrade

Xtremeta38

Yes sir. I used performance friction carbon metalic pads. Keep in mind that I have stainless steel brake lines as well

Cool, well I'll have to start savin'.

• 4 weeks later...

Do you have a parts list for this build? would be for a 03 ss. Would the 06 caliper fit directly on the 03?

Yes you just need to buy the 06 caliper and bracket. If your going to do the Bear rotor kit it comes with bracket relocation and new rotor. I'm going to do this on my truck as mine has the original stuff and the rotors are warped bad on my 06. But I also drive it like a sports car not the 6000lb truck it is.....

• 4 weeks later...

Do you have a parts list for this build? would be for a 03 ss. Would the 06 caliper fit directly on the 03?

I have a set of stock front calipers and brackets from my old 06 SSS I'm not going to use PM if your interested.

Wow. That's looks pretty sick tucked in behind there. Think I may be leaning that way.

Or if your interested since you were originally asking about updating your brakes PM me if you want them, I have a set of front 06 calipers and brackets.

• 2 months later...

The Baer big kit looks interesting, and also looks like plenty of pad contact using the stock '06 calipers. The increase in swept area on the larger rotor is the advantage here, gonna shed heat faster.

So while we're talking the '06 setup, anybody have suggestions on rounding out the package with some kind of improvement for the drums on the hybrid 14 bolt?

Richard