4L65e built questions

Hey guys Im looking to start building my transmission my eventual plan is supercharger but that's still a long time from now

Current mods are ARH, 160 T start, volant CAI, Taylor 409 wires with new plugs

Future mods planed: E fans, cam, fast 102 or tbss intake manifold, supercharger

My first question is what does the Corvette servo do for our trucks? I am getting one of those

Also what is a good stall to use with my current mods keeping in mind I might need to tow something like once a year or towing car from California if I need to Las Vegas. I would use the truck to go and come from Las Vegas to California maybe 4 times a year(not towing

What is a good shift kit to add?

Anything else I need to add to hold my current and future mods.

I don't want to go with cheap parts because I want this transmission to last

Im putting a 3000 stall in mine. But im also getting my trans completely built. I have obxr long tubes, cai, cam, injectors, corsa sport exhaust, and a wheatley tune. The guy building my trans and the place where im getting my converter from both recommended to not go higher than a 3200 stall. Also they recommended either a 9.5 single disc billet or 10.5 single disc billet. Im getting the 10.5. But i very rarely will tow anything.

Im putting a 3000 stall in mine. But im also getting my trans completely built. I have obxr long tubes, cai, cam, injectors, corsa sport exhaust, and a wheatley tune. The guy building my trans and the place where im getting my converter from both recommended to not go higher than a 3200 stall. Also they recommended either a 9.5 single disc billet or 10.5 single disc billet. Im getting the 10.5. But i very rarely will tow anything.

I will also very very rarely tow anything but if I do it will probably be from Los Angels to Las Vegas and there are hills on the way so I'm not sure what stall to get